Linda makes project management a breeze
For the best possible user experience, we have created easy access onboarding for our new project management software users.
To make onboarding appealing, we have recruited Linda for you at sharesuite. As a virtual assistant, she introduces new users to the software and is also helpful later on.
So you don’t have to memorize everything you are told during the onboarding process. Instead, you can just start the virtual assistant over and over again. You don’t have to run through the whole process again: just go directly to the part you can’t remember and do it again.
Training courses are a thing of the past
We want everyone to be able to use our software immediately so that it can make everyday work easier for them.
During the introduction, Linda will guide you through all functions and features of the application in real time. Thus, you can achieve your first goals during onboarding, whether in account setup, project creation or a report.
How does it work? It’s very simple: Linda shows you live and in sequence what you have to click, for example to create a project with tasks or to show you where you can archive emails. So you can always concentrate on the currently relevant steps and don’t have to leave the application to look for information on specific steps.
Too fast? Was there a point you didn’t understand? Simply start again from there.
All the benefits at a glance
- Interactive step-by-step guide:
- You interact with the product from the word go and can look up the steps any time.
- No time-consuming on-site training required:
- Easy training for new employees.
- Personalized user experience:
- Functions can be discovered “playfully”, so the application practically runs autonomously.
- All information in the software:
- The user lane avatar Linda will help you find out everything you need to know in the application itself, instead of having to look for information outside it (as in an external manual).
- Easy training for new employees
- Less onboarding anxiety
So you are in charge and can carry out important tasks independently from the word go. If you have any further questions we are of course always there for you.